Friday, February 15, 2013

growing up

Judah.
     He's getting so BIG! He turned 1 January 30th. We had a blast. :D 
     We had a party for him Yo Gabba Gabba themed. It turned out great. We played pin the eye on the muno and brobees yummy in my tummy and we can't forget the homemade pinata.
     Since Judah is walking so good, he ran all about the place. And to insure that we all knew where the birthday boy was at all times. we took a red balloon, wrote "birthday boy" (with an arrow pointing down) and tied it to the back loop of his pants. it was adorable. :D

John.
     John has been working so hard to support our lil family, and he's doing amazing at it. He's moved up from packing to the fork lift, in a couple weeks he will be moving over to the shipping fork list driver position. Thats happened all within the last 4 months. We are very proud of him.



I love my boys so much. I can't picture life without them. how plane life would be without waking up to their handsome faces. they are my knights in shining armor. my heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment